Supply. Opportunities to Francis Cooke’s beginning come with Gides hallway, Essex, or perhaps Blyth, Nottinghanshire, to Yorkshire (western), England, or even the certain place about Norwich, England
- ^ 1.01.1#S1 Your Log associated with Mayflower.
- ^ possibility of Francis Cooke’s beginning entail Gides hallway, Essex, otherwise Blyth, Nottinghanshire, to Yorkshire (western), England, or perhaps the region near Norwich, England. About supply concur although he may have been Waloon, as his wife Hester was that he was probably born in England. It’s also available which he originated in Leiden. That season concerning their delivery tends probably 1582 or even 1583, considering sources inside contemporary documents. FamilySearch.org includes a Francis Cooke christened on May five, 1582 at Leiden, Zuid, Holland, with no main provider listed. Parents placed in that merged user profiles are Richard as Edward Cooke as well as Alice Caunton otherwise Elizabeth Nichols.
- ^ 3.003.013.023.033.043.053.063.073.083.093.10 Erfgoed Leiden durante Omstreken Bron: Bronvermelding NH Ondertrouw E. Mei 1602: oktober 1604., archiefnummer 1004, Nederlands Hervormd Ondertrouw (1575-1795), inventarisnummer five, blad Ag Ag E: 069v Gemeente: Leiden Periode: 1602-1604 doop-, trouw- durante begraafregister Soort registratie: DTB Marriage-Trouwen 1604 Plaats: Leiden Inventarisnummer 5 van archiefnummer 1004 in Archieven june
- ^ each of this wittnesses into the betrothal had been Waloon, suggesting it Francis could have onelready been a Waloon.
- ^ this given facts originates from that “Silver guide” to after NEHGR Vol. 143 p. 571.
- ^ John Walker Household Publication 1982, Little. 1.
- ^ Biography joined by just Brian McCullough. The next WikiTree men and women added for this profile: Brian McCullough (step by step Biography), Becky Syphers (merge plus modifying), M Moroney, Kim Baltz, Ann Fuller, Alan MacLeod, John Putnam, Gregory Nelson, Kennon Edwards, Bryan Sypniewski, Fred Conley, Brent Bowen, Carey Smith, Jeffrey Bowen, lifestyle Louge, David Bishop, DeCoursey, Ron Fedele, Kathryn Greenwald, Grant Knudsen. Note: This particular list may possibly never be perform.
- ^ 8.008.018.028.038.048.058.068.078.088.098.108.188.8.131.52.158.168.17 Francis Cooke in MayflowerHistory.com. #mrl
- ^ your will certainly concerning Francis Cooke. #mrl
- ^ Walter J. Harrison, “New lighter in Francis Cooke along with his spouse Hester Mayhieu and also Their Son John, ” Mayflower Descendant, Vol 27, 145-153. His or her betrothal ended up being recorded in 4 and 5, so the 20th was the soonest the marriage could have taken place after banns were read july. #mrl
- ^ 11.011.111.211.311.411.511.6 Johanna W. Tammel, their Pilgrims as well as other folks from that Isles that is british in, 1576-1640 (Isle out of guy: Mansk-Svenska posting Co. Ltd., 1989), p. 152. #mrl
- ^ 12.0012.0112.0212.0312.0412.0512.0612.0712.0812.0912.1012.1112.1212.1312.1412.1512.1612.1712.1812.1912.2012.2112.2212.2312.2412.2512.2612.27 Pilgrim hallway Museum. Pilgrimhall.org. #mrl
- ^ 13.013.113.213.313.413.513.6 Pilgrim Town Families Design: Francis Cooke. #mrl
- ^ 14.014.114.214.314.414.514.6 Jeremy Dupertuis Bangs. “your Pilgrims along with other English inside Leiden reports: newer and more effective Pilgrim papers. ” The brand new England historic to hereditary enter, July 1989, p. 195-214. #mrl
- ^ 15.015.115.215.315.415.5 Dr. Bangs’ review in addition covers family that is possible amongst the Mahieus along with other Pilgrim families, like the Delanos. #mrl
- ^ Wikipedia.org. #mrl
- ^ 17.017.117.2 Francis COOKE concerning Plymouth, Your Biographical Studies Profile. #mrl
- ^#S1 Francis Cooke in MayflowerHistory.com
- ^ Sam’s Genealogy, by just Susanne “Sam” Behling. #mrl
- ^ Winn. Ged regarding Dec twenty, 2012 by Elizabeth S.
- ^ 21.021.121.221.3 William Bradford, Concerning Plymouth Plantation 1620-1647, ed. Samuel Eliot Morison (nyc: Knopf, 1991), p. 442, 446. #mrl
- ^ 22.022.122.2 Samuel Eliot Morison (nyc: Knopf, 1991), p. 441-3. #mrl
- ^ Robert Charles Anderson, “Francis Cooke”, the fantastic Migration starts: Immigrants towards brand new England 1620-1633, 1995, Vol. I. #mrl
- ^ Records of this Colony of brand new Plymouth at unique England, Nathaniel B. Shurtleff plus David Pulsifer, eds., (Boston 1855-1861), Vol 8, p. 23. #mrl
- ^ Mourt’s Relation, ed. Jordan D. Fiore (Plymouth, Mass. #mrl
- ^ Plymouth heavy metal Foundation, 1985), p. 44. #mrl
- ^ Plymouth Colony reports, Vol. Twelve, p. 13-14. #mrl
- ^ their does and also stock to Francis Cooke. Mayflowerfamilies.com. #mrl
- ^ Plymouth Colony reports, Vol. Eight, p. 23. #mrl
- ^ each does and also Inventory concerning Francis Cooke. Mayflowerfamilies.com. #mrl
- Lumber, Ralph V., Jr., Mayflower Families thru 5 Generations amount 12, Rockland, Maine: Picton click, Revised version, 2011 a/k/a “their Silver reserve”
- Lora Altine Woodbury Underhill, Descendants out of Edward limited of the latest England, Riverside hit, Rev. Version, Houghton Mifflin, Co., ny, 1934.
- Walter James Harrison, unique lighter in Francis Cooke, et al each Mayflower Descendant, Vol XXVII, little four, Oct, 1925, p. 145.
- Https: //www. Familysearch.org/ Here is the URL the that the Church concerning Jesus Christ to Latter-day Saints genealogy and family history data. Francis Cooke’s Ancestral register host is actually 7TSS-LT.
- Genealogy And Family History Collection, thirty-five Letter Western Temple Road, Salt Pond Town, Utah 84150 United States Of America. This is basically the repository to a few of the source items.
- Ancestry Household Woods Publication: On Line publication: Provo, UT, United States Of America: Ancestry.com. Initial information: family members Tree files presented by just Ancestry customers . These records originates from one or maybe more Ancestry that is individual Family data. Your people who own such tree data might have gotten rid of otherwise changed facts because this provider citation was made.
- “John Walker Family Members Publication 1982, No. 1”. Walkerfamily.org
- Jeremy Dupertuis Bangs, each Pilgrims as well as other English at Leiden reports: a few unique Pilgrim papers, the newest England Historical then hereditary Register, July 1989, p. 195-214.
- Robert Charles Anderson, “Francis Cooke”, the truly amazing Migration starts: Immigrants inside newer England 1620-1633, Vol.I. Boston, Unique England Historic Genelogical Culture 1995.
- Wikipedia Francis Cooke
- Wikipedia Walloons
- Caleb Johnson’s Mayflower background: accessed 30 Jan 2018
- Pilgrim Village Families Sketch: Francis Cooke, through Robert Charles Anderson, Newer England Historic Heritable People. Americanancestors. OrgExpired website link. Account forced.
- Francis Cooke concerning Plymouth, The Biographical Search Profile, David Haas, Their Plymouth Colony Archive Venture. Histarch. Uiuc.edu
- Pilgrims’ Writings – Thanksgiving in order to Jesus, 1st Thanksgiving in Plymouth – inside honor Jesus concerning their deliverance to providence. Like narrated by just each Pilgrim, Captain then Governor William Bradford inside the manuscript “Of Plymoth Plantation” (originally en en titled “The Log regarding the Mayflower”). Connected.
- The latest England Ancestors then his or her Descendants, published by Henry Whittemore, newer England Ancestral posting Co., 1900. Attached.
- Francis Cooke at seventeenth Century Records, Pilgrim Hallway Museum.: accessed 30 Jan 2018
- Caleb Johnson’s Mayflower background: Francis Cooke: accessed 30 Jan 2018
- Mayflower Families: Francis Cooke of Five Generations.
- Wikipedia Francis Cooke.
- Each Can as well as Stock to Francis Cooke. Communicated simply by Edith Forrester Pratt (MD 2:24-27), mayflowerfamilies.com
- Does then stock out of Francis Cooke in Pilgrim hallway Museum: accessed 30 Jan 2018
- Mayflower Hyper Links, simply by Mae M. Douglas. Attached.
- Sam’s Genealogy, simply by Susanne “Sam” Behling, 1997-2007. Rootsweb
- Lechner genealogy and family history, published by Michael Lechner, at my dad Ted Harrold Lechner. Lechner Genealogy.
- Household search/genealogies/family tree accessed with elizabeth joslin shaw
Citing this one report
WikiTree contributors, “Francis Cooke (26, 1583: April seven, 1663), ” WikiTree, http: //www. Wikitree.com/wiki/Cooke-36 november (accessed March 31, 2020).
These WikiTree everyone added for this profile:
M Moroney (1st profile Brian McCullough (detail by detail Biography), Becky Syphers (merge and also modifying), Michael Lechner (Sourcing to paperwork) mrl,
M Moroney, Kim Baltz, Ann Fuller, Alan MacLeod, John Putnam, Gregory Nelson, Kennon Edwards, Bryan Sypniewski, Fred Conley, Brent Bowen, Carey Smith, Jeffrey Bowen, Residing Louge, David Bishop, DeCoursey, Ron Fedele, Kathryn Greenwald, Give Knudsen, Elizabeth S, Melinda Bowman, Jim Lynch, Cliff Cobb, Julie Baldwin, Joseph St. Denis, Becky Syphers, Jan, Elizabeth Joslin Shaw
Note: This particular record might never be perform.
Complete records: off Mayflower Website Page: There looks conflicting evidence up to each delivery to Francis Cooke. An email scribbled inside Bradford’s Journal states Francis Cooke passed away over the chronilogical age of 70, meaning he had been created earlier 1583. In August 1643, he had been as part of a listing of adult males out of Plymouth between your chronilogical age of sixteen and also sixty permitted to bear hands. This implies he had been created following 1583. Besides, he had been hitched at Leyden as part of 1603, so that this person most likely could have become about twenty-one during the time. This implies a delivery prior to 1583. The truth that all of these documents appear to conflict shows that Francis Cooke ended up being likely born inside 1583.